- decided to use Bodoni lowercase "w"because I love its angularity and its graphic form.
- made some sketches, thumbnails for possible designs
- I wanted it to be simple and clean, just like the character of Bodoni
- thought of how to use requirements to my advantage (has to be seen from 6ft away, 5 labels...)
- came up with final design
- cut-out the shape of the letter on a circle to focus on the "w"
- used symbols to identify typography vocabulary instead of arrows/string/lines to keep it focused on "w"
- hard to understand
- symbols should be the exact same shape and color as it is on the letter
- should've pushed materials further --> explored more
- think more about how it can be engaging and informative