Mary Lim

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Typography: Letterpress Project



FINAL CARDS


Using hierarchy to emphasize "As Little as Possible."
(we used spray adhesive to attach a black alternating side)

Using hierarchy to emphasize "Design is Design"
(we used spray adhesive to attach a black alternating side)

 EXPERIMENTAL

We soaked the paper in water for around 15 minutes,
then made an imprint (without ink). Soaking it really
helped bring out the embossing. The alternating side
of this card has the card underneath. 

...but we spelled "possible" wrong!!
Janie and I have decided to do it over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment