Mary Lim

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Viscom: Packaging Process 2

For these group of designs, I focused mainly on using realistic photographs/digital scans to design these playing card boxes. I tried to arrange the playing cards in interesting compositions that would convey elegance/sophistication and simplicity/quality.

I wanted to use all sides of the box and utilized
continuance to guide the viewer's eye around the
whole product.


This design depicts tranquility/harmony.
I realized after making it that this theme does not fit with
my product. Playing cards are usually associated
with fun and community, not meditation and serenity.

I tried to do something different here
 and attempted at conveying play/fun/joy

I experimented with altered photographs,
though it didn't turn out that great

No comments:

Post a Comment