Right now, I have an interest in environmental graphic design. Ideally, I would want to work in a field that connects both graphic design and architecture/sculpture, but I am also open to motion graphics. I'm not exactly sure what job type would work best for me, but currently I have a passion for creating environments. Just thinking about what Deborah Sussman does seems exciting and intriguing to me. I also would like to work with non-profit organizations like the Rabbit Hole Museum.
- continue interning at the Reading Reptile on the side - staying involved, keeping contact until the museum is established (10 yrs)
- explore at least 3 different design firms with different studio styles & job types
- specifically interning at populous
- have a job by the time I graduate
- study abroad somewhere over break
- no more all-nighters, manage my time better!
- Though this dream does not feel tangible now, my family has been thinking about opening a business.
- 25 yrs old
- graduate school for Environmental Graphic Design, maybe??
- part-time job somewhere...
- 30 yrs old
- solid position with a salary: maybe be a creative director
- living in a different city
- Hint - Intern - Kansas City, MO
- Cultural Media - Intern - Chicago, IL
- Nelson-Atkins Museum Internship
- UMKC Project
- Accessible Arts/VSA Kansas, Inc. - Graphic Design Intern
- Note: if anyone is interested in working in Chicago, here's a good resource: http://www.chicagoartistsresource.org