- What is your mission/goal in terms of the future of Kansas City, or a personal goal?
- Who do you focus your mission to? Who are you trying to reach and why?
- As one of the Board Members of Academie Lafayette, what recurring issues do you see in charter schools in general and in the education system in Kansas City?
- How successful do you think Academie Lafayette is in promoting diversity as a charter school? What could the school do better?
- What are the factors preventing schools from integrating?
- How does Academie Lafayette filter their enrollment?
- How does the current Kansas City's educational system look like today?
- Biggest challenges?
- What is lacking? Why?
- What is working? Why?
Public Relations & Strategies
- In your experience, what would you say is the most successful way in reaching people?
- Concerning the matter of strengthening our community (with so many factors involved), how do you go about approaching it and tackling the subject?
- What are the best ways to approach the current issues?
- In what ways can we strengthen our community/promote equal opportunity?
Next Steps / Solutions
- What are some immediate actions that can be done in order to bring people together?
- Is there anyone else you think we should talk to?