In other words, I am so excited about this project!
So so many different renditions of Alice in Wonderland, but here's three that I like:
![]() |
| Lisbeth Zwerger |
![]() |
| Tove Jansson |
![]() |
| John Vernon Lord |
I also have three ideas*
*SECRET HOTEL
a place to escape from reality
I'm learning toward this direction because of the branding possibilities.
*SCIENCE MUSEUM (OPTICAL ILLUSIONS)
learn how Alice may NOT have been in Wonderland, but in reality
(how nothing is as it seems in real-life)
*KIDS' INTERACTIVE LEARNING TOOL
a tool for kids to learn basic skills through Alice's adventures
Elements I definitely want to include/Inspiration:
+The feel of James Turrell's Installations (full immersion of it, whole new environments)
+A playful way to spark curiosity
826CHI's store, The Wicker Park Secret Agent Supply Co. (or Boring Store)
on some sites, a link to the store redirects you to a weird Japanese site, which I thought was so endearing.
![]() |
| http://www.826chi.org/shop/ |
+tents
I really like the idea of temporary, nomadic shelters.







No comments:
Post a Comment